Join like-minded women focused on cultivating a leadership network, community engagement, and addressing girls needs in Central Massachusetts. Make a $100 minimum donation to become a member.
What’s In it For You:
- Invest in real impact for girls and women
- Drive community change, locally and nationally
- Network with women who have a passion for the community
- Develop your personal and professional skills
- Participate in events and volunteer projects that make a meaningful difference in our community
Members are invited to volunteer on the following committees:
Leadership Council: Work as a member of the leadership team to help drive overall strategy and direction
Community Impact: Help determine the distribution of funds raised by Women’s Initiative and evaluate their impact
Financial Literacy: Support the execution and growth of Financial Literacy programming
Fundraising Strategy: Provide input and development of fundraising strategies
Marketing & Membership: Develop recruitment and retention programs to grow membership while generating awareness of Women’s Initiative
Ways to Support
The Women’s Initiative relies on annual support to create a lasting impact for girls in Central Massachusetts. A minimum $100 donation gives you access to Women’s Initiative activities as a member.
- Make an online donation by selecting the Women’s Initiative as the specific United Way program you wish to support Donate Now!
- Download a pledge form to mail in with your check: WI Pledge Card
- Designate to Women’s Initiative through your Workplace Campaign Donate Now!
- Host a Women’s Initiative house event with your personal network
- Ask your company to sponsor a Women’s Initiative event Visit Our Events Page
- Register to mentor at our next Dollar $cholar Conference. Fall 2019 registration coming soon!
For questions about getting involved, contact the Women’s Initiative Director at email@example.com.
Follow us on Facebook!