Congratulations to this year’s United Way award winners:
- Tocquville Award – Sue Mailman
- Aubrey Reid Award – Ida Rotman and Family
- Ted Coghlin Award – POW!WOW! Worcester
- Stoddard Award – Atlas Distributing
- Volunteer of the Year Award – Webster Five Seasons of Giving Committee
- Labor Community Service Award – Brian Brousseau, Roofers & Waterproofers Union Local 33
The Coghlin Companies and family members joined in honoring Sue Mailman, president of Coghlin Electrical (standing on right), who received the Tocqueville Award, the United Way’s highest individual honor.
Barry Rotman (L) and Bernie Rotman (R) accept the the Aubrey Reid Award on behalf of their late mother, Ida, and the Rotman family and employees of Rotman’s Furniture.
The Webster Five Seasons of Giving Committee received the United Way’s Volunteer of the Year Award.
Tim Garvin presents the Ted Coghlin Award to artists from POW!WOW! Worcester.
Jack Roche, president and chief executive officer of The Hanover Insurance Group, delivered the keynote address to attendees at the Annual Celebration.